May 13, 2012
Join the Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders, Travel Dreams, and the Disney Pincast as we present our:
“Disney Design Group Artist’s Seminar”!
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Norway Lounge @ the Norway Pavilion in Epcot
This is a very Limited opportunity will include a full breakfast and a one hour question and answer session with several DDG artists….
Artistic Guests Include:
The cost of this fantastic event is $45.00 per person and it is limited to 50 attendees.
Please contact Janis Lavender of Travel Dreams at 856.768.2511 or JLTravelDreams@cs.com for all reservation details!!!
Travel Dreams is the official travel service provider of the CJDPT
May 6, 2012
Check out the entire timeline for the Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders at:
May 6, 2012
A Big Thank You to Gary Cruise for the Fantastic article he wrote about our event for AllEars.net www.allears.net.
Please check it out:
April 25, 2012
Good Evening Everyone!
“Come one Come All” Cancel those Dinner Reservations and mark your calenders now so you can join us for are annual pin trading event held on Friday, September 7th from 7-10pm at the Port Orleans Riverside Foodcourt!!
We hope that MANY of you will be able to join us for this unique trading opportunity, plan on meeting new friends and enjoying a friendly evening of Disney Pin Trading!!!!
Any questions please contact me at: email@example.com I hope to see you there….
April 15, 2012
Here is a sneak peek at the artwork for our event pin for this coming weekend!!!
Hope you like it……We do!!!!
April 15, 2012
Well as promised this week Disney released the details of this year’s Pin/Vinylmation Celebration at Epcot in September!!!
***The most notable feature being the Vinylmation Showcase running until 5:30pm on Sunday the 9th of September!! Which means for the first time there will be no public day on Sunday.
Disney Trade Celebration 2012 – Mickey’s Circus
Epcot® – World ShowPlace September 7 – 8, 2012 – 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Pin Trading Showcase
Mickey’s Circus – Pin Trading Showcase
Epcot® – World ShowPlace
September 7 – 8, 2012 – 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Come one, come all to participate under the Big Top at Mickey’s Circus! Guests are invited to clown around and enjoy the sights, sounds laughs and thrills at Mickey’s Circus Pin Trading Showcase from September 7 & 8, 2012 in World Showplace at Epcot®.
Event admission is $120 per Guest.
(Event admission does not include Theme Park admission to Epcot® but is required to attend.
Event Registration begins on “World Circus Day” Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. (EST)
EVENT ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- First opportunity to pre-purchase limited edition pins designed especially for this event
- Trading activities and games
- Silent Auction of pre-production pins, artist proof pins and more
- Opportunity to trade for specially designed pins produced for Mickey’s Circus – Pin Trading Showcase
- Meet Disney Pin Merchandisers
- Artists Signings with Disney Design Group Artists
- Two (2) $15 Gift Cards redeemable at Epcot® Food and Beverage locations.
- ]Limited edition commemorative gifts.
- Plus extra special surprises throughout the event.EARLY REGISTRATION PIN:
The first 750 Guests who register for this event will receive a limited edition early registration pin.
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT:
Guests that register for this event by June 19, 2012 will receive an early booking discount. The early booking admission for this event will be $105.00 per Guest. After June 19, 2012, the event admission will be $120.00 per Guest. Event admission does not include Theme Park admission Epcot®.
SPECIAL EXPERIENCES FOR THE 2012 EVENT Mickey’s Circus – Opening Acts Breakfast
Start your trading day off by attending Mickey’s Circus Opening Acts Breakfast on Friday, September 7, 2012 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Breakfast admission is $40 per Guest and includes the following:
- Exclusive breakfast buffet with beverages
- Exclusive trading time inside Mickey’s Circus from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Exclusive Mickey’s Circus breakfast pin
Mickey’s Circus Big Top Dessert Reception
End your day at Mickey’s Circus by attending the Mickey’s Circus Big Top Dessert Reception on Saturday, September 9, 2012 from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm.Dessert Reception admission is $40 per Guest and includes the following:
- Delectable array of desserts with coffee and tea.
- Exclusive trading time inside Mickey’s Circus from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Special viewing area for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at 9:00 p.m.
- Exclusive Mickey’s Circus Big Top Dessert Reception pinIn order to register for Mickey’s Circus Opening Acts Breakfast or Mickey’s Circus Big Top Dessert Reception, Guests must also be registered for Mickey’s Circus – Pin Trading Showcase. Mickey’s Circus Opening Acts Breakfast and Mickey’s Circus Big Top Dessert Reception are not available to Guests who only register for the Vinylmation” Showcase event.
Mickey’s Circus – VinylmationTM ShowcaseEpcot® – World ShowPlaceSeptember 09, 2012 – 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Join us on Sunday, September 09, 2012 as we celebrate the fun and thrills of Mickey’s Circus – VinylmationTM Showcase. This Big Top celebration will take place in World ShowPlace at Epcot® from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Event admission is $60.00 per Guest.(Event admission does not include Theme Park admission to Epcot® but is required to attend.)EVENT ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- First opportunity to purchase new VinylmationTM Figures created especially for this event
- VinylmationTM Trading activities and Games
- Silent auction featuring a variety VinylmationTM items
- Opportunity to trade for specially designed Vinyl for Mickey’s Circus – VinylmationTM Showcase
- One (1) $15 Gift Card redeemable at Epcot® Food and Beverage locations
- Meet Disney VinylmationTM Merchandiser
- Artists Signings with Disney Design Group Artist
- Limited edition commemorative gift
- Plus extra special surprises throughout the event.Event Registration begins on “World Circus Day,” Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. (EST)Guests do not have to register for Mickey’s Circus Pin Trading Showcase in order to attend the VinylmationTM Showcase on Sunday, September 09, 2012. This is a separate ticketed event from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Have a look at the Merchandise Preview Catalog: